- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Asymmetric heat spreader for stylish heat dissipation
- Compatible with Intel and AMD platforms
- Easy to install – Plug-and-Play functionality. Compatible with H67, P67, Z68, Z77, Z87 and H61 Intel chipsets, as well as A75, A87, A88, A89, A78 and E35 AMD chipsets
- Automatic Overclocking – reach faster speeds and higher capacities by just installing the memory, no adjustments in BIOS needed
- Unique – tested with all popular brands of motherboards
- Reliable – 100-percent factory tested. In Windows, click on the start button and open “Control Panel”.Use classic view for Vista and 7. Then open “System”. This will display basic information about the computer including the amount of RAM installed. In MacOS, select “About This Mac” or “About This Computer” from the Apple menu in the upper left corner of your Desktop. This will provide information about your Mac’s total memory (built-in memory plus DIMMs or SIMMs installed)
- Guaranteed – lifetime warranty, free technical support
From the manufacturer
For higher performance upgrades, increased in-game FPS and an overall faster system.
Started in 2002, HyperX has grown over the years to encompass multiple product lines of memory modules, solid-state drives, USB Flash drives, headsets and mouse pads. Featuring best-in-class components that deliver superior performance, quality and aesthetic design for more than a decade, HyperX products are the choice of top-rated gamers, tech enthusiasts, and overclockers worldwide.
Effortless Upgrade, Relentless Style
Get in the game with HyperX FURY. Even newbies get up to speed fast, since FURY automatically recognizes its host platform and automatically overclocks to the highest frequency published – up to 1866MHz¹ – providing plenty of power for your next deathmatch.
FURY’s asymmetric heatspreader design lets you stand out from the ‘square’ crowd. It’s available in black, blue, red and- for the first time in the HyperX line -white, with a black PCB. So your rig can reflect your style and you can show it off with pride – without spending a lot, since FURY is affordably priced. It’s 100-percent tested and LAN-ready plus it’s backed by a lifetime warranty and technical support.
¹HyperX PnP memory will run in most DDR3 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer’s system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer’s BIOS.
HyperX FURY is available in frequency speeds from 1333MHz to 1866MHz. Reach faster speeds and higher capacities by just installing the memory, no adjustments in BIOS needed.
Available in Kits of 2
Does your system have enough memory to get you into the game? Kits are available to max out your system’s memory with up to 16GB of high-performance goodness.
Find the Color that Matches Your System
Make sure your system looks as good as it performs. With multiple colors to choose from HyperX FURY is sure to go with that custom case mod you’ve been working on.
Compatible with Intel and AMD Platforms
No matter if you are an Intel or AMD gamer the HyperX FURY is right for you. To make sure it works HyperX FURY has been tested with all popular brands of motherboards.
Lifetime Warranty with Technical Support
When you spend that much time building your perfect system make sure your memory lasts. With HyperX memory you get a lifetime warranty and technical support to help you out if you’re in a tight spot.
From HyperX, a Leader in eSports
HyperX supports some of the best gaming teams in the world. While you might not be a pro yet, you can certainly game with the same equipment they do.