- Bring Alexa to your favorite speaker by connecting Echo Input via a 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth.
- Room-filling sound and a white LED time display and alarm clock
- With four microphones, Echo Input hears you from across the room—even when music is playing
- Stream Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, and more.
- Calling and Drop In via Bluetooth is currently not supported.
Echo Input requires an external speaker and connects via the included 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth. It does not pair to Wi-Fi speakers. We recommend pairing with certified Bluetooth Speakers. Search compatible speakers
Speaker power-saving mode and volume
Speakers connected by 3.5 mm audio cable may power off if not used for an extended period of time. When possible, we recommend turning off the speaker’s power-saving mode by following the manufacturer’s instructions.
When connecting Echo Input to your speaker, first increase the volume of the speaker. Then say, “Alexa, volume 7” or “Alexa, volume up”.