- Mechanical-feel gaming keyboard; built-to-last keys—switch life of 10-million life cycles; Windows lock switch for Game/Desktop mode (disables Windows/Context Menu keys)
- Program custom macros to execute complex commands with AmazonBasics gaming software; includes 5 dedicated keys (G1 to G5) and 3 mode keys (M1 to M3) for up to 15 different macros
- Anti-ghosting keys allow you to press 19 keys at once to execute complex moves with precision; one-touch media controls for quick access to play, pause, mute, and skip song
- Customize keyboard lighting from a spectrum of 16.8 million colors; easily switch across 3 color profiles for increased visibility; software included (CD or download) for customizing light effects
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10; backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Mechanical-Feel Gaming Keyboard
When it comes to crushing the competition, especially in competitive multiplayer games, this AmazonBasics gaming keyboard puts supreme strength and accuracy right at your fingertips. The durable, built-to-last keyboard provides a switch life of 10 million life cycles to ensure long-lasting reliable performance, even through the most demanding play sessions. Ideal for serious PC gamers, the powerful peripheral provides the control and versatility.
The AmazonBasics gaming keyboard works with Windows 7, 8, and 10. The keyboard is not compatible with Mac OS.
- Mechanical-feel gaming keyboard
- Switch life of 10 million life cycles
- Up to 15 programmable macros
- Anti-ghosting keys
- Windows lock switch for Game/Desktop mode
- One-touch media controls
- Customizable lighting effects
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
Programmable Macro Keys & Anti-Ghosting Keys
AmazonBasics gaming software (included) allows for programming the keyboard with custom macros, which make it easy to carry out complex commands. This includes five dedicated keys (G1 to G5) and three mode keys (M1 to M3) for up to 15 different macros.
Even more, the keyboard can efficiently process simultaneous signals. Its anti-ghosting keys allow you to press 19 keys at a time to execute intricate moves with precision.
Customizable RGB Lighting
Personalize individual key lighting from a spectrum of 16.8 million colors. Choose from different brightness levels or “Off” for a no-light option.
The keyboard’s WASD and Arrow keys have a different color to help them stand out, while a dedicated key allows for switching across three color profiles for increased visibility, especially after dark. Easily customize the keyboard’s light effects using the included software (available as CD or download).
The AmazonBasics Gaming Software is designed to help you make the most of your gaming keyboard. The software allows you to configure macros, lighting, and sensitivity.
Download the software (see link at the top of the page) or install it from the included CD.
Have the AmazonBasics Multi-color Gaming Mouse as well? The bottom left corner of the software interface allows you to switch between settings for both your gaming keyboard and mouse.