- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3D NAND Flash read/write speeds of 560mb/s and 520mb/s to accelerate PC’s
- SLC Caching algorithm: allows NAND Flash memory to operate in single-level cell mode and boosts read/write performance
- DRAM Cache Buffer: R/W performance can be as much as double that of solid state drives that lack a DRAM cache
- Advanced LDPC ECC Engine: Leads to a massive reduction in data errors and an equal increase in data integrity
- Proprietary Software – SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility
From the manufacturer
ADATA Ultimate SU800 M.2 2280 3D NAND SSD
Bigger, Faster , and Compact
Utilizing 3D NAND Flash and a high speed SMI controller, the compact Ultimate SU800 M.2 2280 solid state drive provides capacity up to 1TB and greatly enhances performance, efficiency, and reliability over traditional 2D NAND.
It also comes with intelligent SLC Caching and the DRAM Cache Buffer to boost read/write performance up to 560/520MB/s. Featuring LDPC ECC and technologies such as high TBW (total bytes written) and DEVSLP (Device Sleep), the SU800 M.2 2280 instantly upgrades notebook and desktop PCs with superior stability, durability, and power efficiency.
- Read/write performance of up to 560/520MB/s
- Wide capacity range: 128GB to 1TB
- Intelligent SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer
- Advanced hardware LDPC ECC Technology
- DEVSLP (Device Sleep) supported
- High TBW for extended drive longevity
- Free software: SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility
- Supports S.M.A.R.T, TRIM Command, and NCQ
SATA III M.2 2280 SSD
Smaller Size but Bigger Capacity
Implementing advanced 3D NAND Flash, the SU800 M.2 2280 offers higher density and bigger capacities than 2D NAND Flash SSDs. This means it’s also more efficient and reliable with a better cost-performance ratio. The SU800 M.2 2280 comes in a wide range of capacity variants from 128GB to 1TB and delivers read/write speeds of 560MB/s and 520MB/s to accelerate PCs.
＊This is a SATA III M.2 2280 SSD. This is not compatible with PCIe M.2. Please check your system spec before purchasing.
Intelligent SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer
The intelligent SLC Caching algorithm allows NAND Flash memory to operate in single-level cell mode and boosts read/write performance. In addition, with support of DRAM Cache Buffer, read/write performance can be as much as double that of solid state drives that lack a DRAM cache, or in other words that can’t use auxiliary memory as an SSD buffer for high intensity tasks.
Advanced LDPC ECC Engine
Low density parity check error correcting code has been implemented on the SU800 M.2 2280, leading to a massive reduction in data errors and an equal increase in data integrity. It therefore protects your valuable content against corruption to a much greater extent than non-ECC SSDs or even SSDs that use basic BCH error correction.
RAID Engine and Data Shaping for Ultimate Protection
By supporting RAID Engine and Data Shaping, the SU800 M.2 2280 ensures data integrity and delivers extended SSD lifespan for better, longer-lasting stability and return on investment.
Lower Power Consumption, Longer Battery Life
The SU800 M.2 2280 supports DEVSLP (Device Sleep) technology for better energy efficiency. This results in lower electricity consumption and prolonged battery life. Compared to traditional HDDs, the SU800 M.2 2280 consumes just 8% of the power while in idle mode, and 80% less power during regular operation. For users who often travel or go on business trips, the SU800 M.2 2280 is a great companion with high mobility and power-saving ability.
Proprietary Software – SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility
Every SU800 M.2 2280 purchase qualifies for free downloads of ADATA SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility. SSD Toolbox allows users to monitor and manage the SU800 M.2 2280 with drive status, wear level, and lifespan information. Data migration utilities are especially helpful for users making the move from HDD to SSD, as they are designed for simple and quick backup and migration of the contents of entire drives, including the operating system.